Billing Engineers , Ahmedabad
Min Experience : 5 - 8 Years
- BOQ, R.A Bills, Client bills and Sub contractor bills
- Control Estimate & Budget
- B.Tech/B.E - Civil
- DCE - Civil
- BE/Diploma in Civil with 5-8 years of Experience.
- Preparation of BOQ, R.A Bills, Client bills and Sub contractor bills.
- Preparation of Control Estimate & Budget.
- Managing all cost analysis relating to the projects, from the initial stage to the final closure.
- Certify progress claims including managing the payments for subcontractors and suppliers including allocating works to subcontractors.
- Prepare bill of quantities, which lists in detail all the individual work components of the project.
- Cross checking and forwarding Final bills along with deviation statements to the clients.
- Estimation of the Quantity required for the project and placing the indent for materials well in advance.
- Maintaining the documents and records for each running bill.
- Preparing Deviation Statements/Project Cash flow.
- Monthly Material reconciliation.
- Preparation of Labour reconciliation.
- Identification of extra items, preparation of rate analysis of those items & getting approval of extra items from client/consultant.
- Records of delays and reasons causing delays.
- Preparation of comparative statement of claims vs certified bills.
- Project schedule -Project timeline in MS Project and review with PM.
- Preparation of bar bending schedule.
- Preparing critical items list for the project.
- Generating periodical MIS /reports in prescribed form in order to update all concerned authorities on the matter.
- Responsible for Construction drawing management, Machinery planning, Material & Labour procurement planning.
- Maintain related ISO records.
- Proper Maintain hard copy of the drawings and also maintain drawing register.
- Preparation of project review meeting data and presentation to management.
- Preparation of project closeout documents